Saturday, October 2, 2010

Worn out, as I am every night...I went to bed and watched A FEW GOOD MEN. Goodness, I love that movie!!!! I made it to the part where he looked in his closet holding his baseball bat and says "I'm running to the office." and they say "he does think better with that bat." It went to commercial (I was watching it on TBS) and I woke up to see that TBS was showing the movie again...I MISSED THE BEST PART!!! "I WANT THE TRUTH!" "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!" if you have not seen that movie...go get it right now, it's AWESOME!

Today..I have a class to teach this morning...I don't know if I am going to remain an instructor at this particular studio, but I don't want to get into it right now.
I need to go get a new sticker for my van
I didn't make it to the skating rink so I need to do that FOR SURE.
I have the clothes to take to consignment
well, you know the drill, I have a lot to do...

It is going to be 37 degrees when I run tomorrow. HOLY CRAP!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment