Saturday, October 30, 2010

Humbled

Very humbled. I learned the difference today about blogging MY feelings and blogging OTHERS lives...even though their lives "affect" me..they are not MY life to blog about....

One would think that maybe that was common sense? But it wasn't for me. Hmmmm.

My blog may be getting it's second face for my 37th year...and it hasn't even been 2 months yet. :P

I have been up since 2am...I am actually feeling okay for the moment :) I am making some chicken soup with chicken stock, carrots, and Amish egg noodles. ANYTHING with egg noodles has to be FAB, right? lol

I had the BEST phone conversaton this afternoon that I couldn't possibly go into because it would take me FOREVER but I have a date in two weeks at my house that I am VERY excited about :):):) More info to come later :)
Oh shoot I am suddenly tired!

2 comments:

  1. I am sitting at my computer right down debating between logging my feelings and others lives. As a result of that, I will probably not blog. Maybe I will write a draft to myself that I don't post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can ALWAYS send it to me in an e-mail and I will NOT share it. :)
    robbieniccum@charter.net

    ReplyDelete