Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I am sitting down to eat lunch and hoping that that justifies why I am sitting at all with the one million and one things I need to be doing.
yesterday was a day from you know where...starting from not being able to locate things the girls needed for school (because we JUST got back) to my ipod breaking (that I need for Zumba) to my van breaking down...and leaving my purse somewhere....
but on the flip side..the girls got to school safely and had a great day...I was able to teach my class, we just had to use the same playlist we have been using (oh well, plenty of time to change it up)..God provided the money for us to fix our van...my purse was taken care of by an angel..and my husband and children's health are great..my marriage is strong, we have all our needs provided..God is Good and I have no reason to complain.

The funny thing about yesterday is.. I did wake up grateful...I got in the shower FIRST thing and had this clear running water flowing out of the nozzle and it wasn't quite warm enough so I turned around and adjusted the faucet just a tiny bit...and AHHH, perfection....of course I am thinking about the people who live without and asking God to please continue to give me the balance between humbleness and gratefulness. I love Him so much and am thankful for all my blessings....I am sitting here grateful for my crappy day yesterday..because it brought me back to the end of myself where I can look UP to Him and then focus on the needs of others...because Lord knows compared to others, my needs are petty.

Prayers continued for the sweet 10 year old girl fighting for her life...I really wanted to see one of God's miracles and hear about her healing...but from what I hear, she is at the end...God knows why...and I know she will be happy with him...Praying for true comfort for the parents...but still praying for a last minute MIRACULOUS HEALING! Please Father..You can do it.

ok, I am off to hug my boys that are in constant bicker state with each other..and then I am off to shower and get ready to pick up my daughter from school, run her to the chiro and then to work and then go get my other daughters and go teach a Zumba class and then back to get the daughter from work. :) and with all that..I am thankful for the means to get her chiro therapy, thankful for my NOW running van..thankful for my perfect job and once again thankful for my healthy children. God Bless You.

No comments:

Post a Comment