Friday, October 1, 2010

I told this lady a couple days ago how I could get my house "company ready" in ten minutes. I didn't think I was lying at the time...but now I am thinking I was.
Today, as I was on the phone with people..getting subs for classes, getting prescription refills, taking care of mattresses, yada yada....I had about 6 tornados go through my house. It took me TWO HOURS to get back to START.
and START isn't completely FABULOUS but it's tolerable. :P
I will not worry about this at this time..I will not I will not I will not...Fresh start in about ten days. :)
I have a list of things to do...Rotating through my head.....
1.) Get DVDS back to the owner
2.) Library
3.) Great Skate to drop something off
4.) Fleet Feet to pick up my running packet for my race this Sunday and I need inserts for my shoes and one of those things to cover my sweet ears so they don't freeze. THAT HURTS!!!! (cold ears while running)
I cannot believe Alex and I are jogging 13.1 miles Sunday :)

okay, I better hop off here and get my children dressed for the running I have to do...

oh, the reason I got on here was to tell you....I don't know how to cook, not REALLY. I can follow a recipe but I really really do NOT like to cook...I would use the "h" word..but it's not really necessary :P
anyway..we are just about out of food and not wanting to go shopping, I thought I'd make oatmeal..YUM! I get the big things of oatmeal at Costco and pour them into a Tupperware container so I don't have the recipe written down. (yes, I need a recipe for oatmeal!) I googled "how to make oatmeal" and I could not find the simple basic recipe. GEEZ!
In the meantime, Zachary couldn't wait so he mixed some oatmeal and either water or milk in a measuring cup....I was thinking "my baby is HUNGRY I better get moving!"
so I poured what was left of the almond milk, the mixture Zachary made, some water and some more oats..I have NO IDEA what the recipe was..but it was by far the BEST oatmeal any of us have ever had! Go Figure! :/

ok, I am really going now! If this is your first stop in today...go down two journal entries (well, the beginning of today)..it's worth the read, if I do say so myself :P

No comments:

Post a Comment