Thursday, October 21, 2010

ok, hypothetically...I had thought about refinishing our coffee table....(because I have time :P)
well, this morning Siler is beating it with his play hammer and sawing it vigorously so I have to smile and know..that I love having a beat up coffee table that I don't have to cringe when my boys are boys. :P

I think I learned a new song yesterday. I need to practice it before class tonight. It's a WHOPPER cardio wise. :) There is this one song we do that burns 60 calories..in like 3 minutes! I need to throw on my heart rate monitor and check this one out :P

well, shoot..it's always the doodie...I just smelled a Siler and that is my que to exit. :/

it's cool though I need to laundry and shower and all those good things :P

Loving you MUCHO MUCHO! Have a great Thursday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment