Monday, October 18, 2010

It is a 4am wake up day

I haven't seen this hour in a long time. (well, it's 5:30 now)

God is so cool. That is what I know. :)

I am getting ready to start my second load of laundry this morning. :) My girlfriend has a FAMILY closet downstairs...I used to tell Mike ALL THE TIME that I wanted one , when we lived in Fort Smith. I told him..I can't do laundry during the day because it's constant interruptions with children and I can't put stuff away at 5am because everyone is sleeping and once 8pm hits..I AM TIRED! Like Wiped-Out tired where if I have to move one more muscle I'll fall over :P Maybe I am just lazy and don't want to deal with laundry? I really don't think that is the case..I think once Siler is a little bit older, I'll get this laundry thing down...but while kids are young? A FAMILY  closet away from the bedrooms would ROCK! (and then their closets could be toy rooms :p)

well, now that I just wasted 10 minutes foolish talking...I must type slow :P lol (it's 5:40 though)

OK...this morning...Get kids stuff together as soon as I get off here...
Zachary and Siler have school
I have a Zumba class
I am supposed to get coffee after class with one of my Zumba girls. Her birthday was on a day I was on vacation so I want to take her out.
AND THEN..the struggle with what to do with 2 hours alone time!!!
I need to go by the gym and settle financial matters
I need a haircut
Should go to the chiropractor
Want to go get new Zumba shoes with more support for my sweet feet that carry me around all day long. :)
Would like to do housework stuff BUT if I get off here and kick butt for an hour I could get that done before kids get up! :) (downstairs anyway)

I hate that I get anxious when I wake up early like this. I am already dreading the early PM hours.
Every Monday I pick up the boys..run home, get Alex, run her to work, and run home (none of these locations are near each other, of course)
Tuesdays are almost worse? Run her to work, pick up kids from school, run to my work, and then back to Alex's work and then back home....

EVERYTHING in the area I live is 15-20 minutes apart :P

well, this might possibly go down as my most boring blog in history but it's what's on my mind :)
I am listening to the 80's station on the television...LOVE IT! I might have to change it to the 90's and see what's up...I probably like that era too. :)

I love Joyce Meyer.

ok..it's 5:48...ready, set, GO!

(I love you have a good day xoxoxoxxoxoxo)

No comments:

Post a Comment