Tuesday, October 19, 2010

so very very tired.

My first born daughter started beauty college yesterday. It has been her dream for as long as I can remember. She did her first haircut when she was 4. Took the scissors to Alex's hair and boy did she do a job on it. :P
We are not involved, at all, in the period of her life. It  is very strange. I'm okay, but there is definitely a weird hole...but you know? My mom and I don't talk. and I seriously doubt we ever will again. I, as the daughter, could care less...so maybe that is where Sophia will always be. weird.

My son, Siler...was sitting next to me and I could smell "dirties" I put him on the toilet and he didn't want to stay...he just wanted a diaper. I see him over there getting ready to go and I asked him "Do you want to go on the potty?" "NO!" "oookkkkk" it is soo weird sitting here knowing I will be changing a poopy diaper in a sec...he usually has NO problems sitting on the toilet, I wonder why it's different today? but "THEY" say..don't force the issue, so I'm not??? I am soooo glad this is my last child in diapers! He will be 3 in December. I hope he doesn't take as long as his older brother to train, but if he does...so.be.it.

I am teaching Zumba tonight. I pray this funk passes soon. I have that anxious can't breathe feeling...( I also have not had quiet time this morning so THAT explains a LOT right there...)

well, I should go see if Siler has completed his poo...Gosh I am a joyful blogger this morning :P LOL
xoxoxoxoxo
BIGGEST LOSER TONIGHT!
love y'all...
Happy Tuesday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment