Friday, October 29, 2010

I am leaving Thursday night for a weekend away.
There is a lady 15 years older than me that has known me for 30 years.
She has a picture of her wedding and I am in the back standing up to see her.
She has watched me go through some phases. :)
Today she is soooo proud of the woman that I have become. ( if you would have seen me then, you would understand)
well...it was really wild how it came about....but she bought me a plane ticket to visit her in Ft. Worth. :) Maybe she can take me neighborhood hunting :) I could, at least, get one of those HOMES magazines to see what I'd be looking at..how fun!
The itch to be clutter free has returned...I asked Alex to go to the basement with me for an hour last night..we were down there for 3 and really kicked butt...it didn't even take us the 3 hours because we stopped and talked and played a lot..SHE said she wants us to go down again and finish it off, on one of her days off...I guess my itch was contagious :)
My coffee is ready...I am NOT ready to start this day..I won't lie...
I was up too late and too early...
I am cutting someone's hair this morning and Alex is leaving on a Youth Retreat so I have to run her to the bank and blah blah..I REALLY hope I get a nap today...at least I don't have to be "on" for a class today.
WHICH BY THE WAY WE BURNED 686 CALORIES AT CLASS YESTERDAY! DaaaaNG! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment