Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I talked to a wonderful friend today..and she assured me I am okay...I am just on "this side" of the pendulum swing. I went from one side of bending over sideways and backwards trying to please the lady who birthed me...and now I am on this side and I am ANGRY and AMAZED at her set of *****. Eventually, I will level out and I will see how angry I was and think "OH MY GOSH! I AM GLAD I AM NOT THERE ANYMORE!" There will be a day she will not effect me. :) Unfortunately, that day is not today...but there is light at the end of the tunnel.:)

Moms Gone Godly, if you are reading this..I am so excited and happy for you!!! You are one strong woman with God's hand holding you and I think you are his FAVORITE this week  :)  remember when school would have Student of the Week? ( I never got it :P but I do get my turn with my Father) :)

OLUVR, we are still on a 2-3 year plan of moving....Mike is so busy at work..he said, "I literally have enough work to keep me busy for 2 years." I said "Good! We'll move when you are done :)"

ZUMBA...I am not "down" on myself...I really cannot take it personally..but the class is still 2 people..last night it was ONE...which is fine for her and me..we had fun :) Please pray it picks up quicker because I really like my job :) not that I couldn't get a job somewhere else but I like my clients that I have there. :)

Alex is home..Gotta run :)

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you!!! You will get through this and come out the better person :)

    Hope Zumba pick's up for you! I would love to join your class.... but that's a rather long distance to travel for it! LOL

    I should be home all day tomorrow, let's chat when/if you can!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete