Saturday, October 2, 2010

what a crazy morning

DUH!!!! I was supposed to have Alex to work at 8:30...NOT LEAVE AT 8:30!!! We are driving down the road and I am panic attacking..WHY IS THIS TAKING SO LONG? I SHOULD BE AT THE DANCE STUDIO!!!!and I didn't even have her to work yet...OH MYGOSH!!! It was raining. Mike's car kept telling me to STOP. literally, the word STOP , followed by BRAKE FAULT was showing up....I am LORD JESUS? PLEASE LET ME GET THERE AND BACK? PLEASE?

I get to the studio at NINE O'CLOCK (when class should be STARTING)..I say "GOOD MORNING!" with the biggest smile possible. :) The owners are out of town, the radio I used last week is broke, and no one knows how to use the other one..all I have to do is plug my iphone in..but there are 4 of us trying to figure it out and it's not working. :/
One lady calls her teen daughter (@9:10ish on a Saturday morning)..she gets it working for us...geez....
the class officially started at 9:15 and it only goes until 9:45. :(
but I worked those ladies out. YES I DID! :)

okay, well, now that THAT is done and I can breathe again...and I did the skating rink stop CHECK. Mike did the sticker thing online CHECK. I am going to make some bacon and maybe pancakes and then hit the rest of my list..I think I might take 10 minutes and chase my boys around the house and wrestle them...Siler is getting quite good at Kung Fu. SOOOO CUTE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment