Wednesday, October 20, 2010

TOTALLY OVERDRAWN AT THE BANK. :( I don't even want to look at the statement to see what we did..Iknow what we did...we went out this weekend and spent $$$ like we had it to spend...the Pumpkin Patch and Costco...and one of "THOSE" trips to WalMart where you have to but RAZORS and TP and everything else at the same time..and you leave looking at your receipt scratching your head going,"I DIDN'T EVEN BUY FOOD!"
Add that to the depression I already had building. :P

I am thinking it's time to start hitting the tanning bed once a week (with my extra cash :P) I already feel the cold blahs...it's not even November yet..but it's close enough. :P (and you all know I am just jawing..I don't have time to tan..but I would love to)

so, subjects that matter....had a good class today...3 people...but we had FUN :)
Actually, the bus just pulled up with my beautiful daughters so I am going to go..see you again soon. ::) ::) ::)

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there, it happens!!! I do know that feeling and it stinks :(

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete