Friday, October 22, 2010

I am cracking up reading my blog...Lots of talk about poo and what not. I am scared to type what is really on my mind anymore. The last time I did I received an e-mail blasting me from here to eternity and back. The things that were said to me were a lie and quite ridiculous but I can tell you..when you get an e-mail that starts with THE BEST FOUR WORDS TO DESCRIBE YOU ARE LIAR PSYCHO SELFISH BITCH...it stops you dead in your tracks. Especially when it comes from "family". Then when your Mom (supposed to be your protector, I thought?) knows about the note and does NOTHING and the THOSE people have your daughter....I don't know...it sucks.

It's Friday.

What I learned this morning is...when the little tug on your hand and the little voice asking.."WILL YOU PLAY WITH ME?" This is NOT an interruption. This is an invitation to RECESS time. I am going to say that I am 80/20 on when I stop what I am doing to go play...MAYBE 70/30. but I would like to change that. Zach and Siler LOVE when I go PLAY outside with them...and once I am out there..I enjoy them too.
and it's not like I get a HUGE advance on stuff around here by saying "no sweetie, Mommy has too much to do" Like 10 minutes outside or on the floor or whatever they want to do..is going to hurt this house. :p
LOL

Samantha just brought me the paper for Talent Show sign ups for school. Time to get practicing. I have NO IDEA what she wants to sing this year..but it will be beautiful and I will try my hardest to get it on here.

I pray I have time to play, time to pay bills and time to rest today....:) and I pray you are super blessed. :)

9 comments:

  1. have a wonderful day and just remember that as nice as it is to go play, its just as important to take time for YOU!!! You make that house and world go 'round, so be sure to recognize that YOU need time too :)

    My oreo truffles are in the fridge and I'm getting ready to start the cake pops! Yeah! LOL Call me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah! AND-the people who make comments like that are more concerned with bringing you down and raising themselves up. The only thing they are doing is revealing their own ignorance and insecurity. You are a wonderful mom and person and don't deserve any of that trashy nonsense she is spewing. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Robbie..remember me??

    I'm enjoying your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. TAGG TROOP..I am sorry, I don't know who you are?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry Robbie, it's Sandy Taggart.
    Mike's wife....

    My blog... http://artags.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. :) :) :) OOOHHHHH!!!!! :) :) :) HI SANDY!! I think of you everytime I see Ranch Dressing :P Funny the things that trigger our thoughts of others :) lol

    Would you mind if I add your link to my sidebar?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ranch dressing? How come? That's funny.

    Feel free to put your link up. Can I put yours on mine?

    Your kids are getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK...when I was selling Pampered Chef...you ordered and apple doodle and I can't remember if you actually ordered the mixer thing that you can make salad dressing in, or if you had one, or wanted one..but I remember you saying you were trying to come up with a good homemade ranch recipe and it stuck with me...it doesn't matter what kind of Ranch dressing I see or where, I think of Sandy Taggart and always wonder if she found her perfect Ranch recipe :)

    Yes, you can put my link up but I don't know how entertaining it is ;P I started it when I moved from Fort Smith to keep up with my girls that I left behind :( so to me, it's just day to day stuff like I would be talking to them on the phone....So many bloggers are SO GOOD about using them as scrapbooks..I just babble :P :)
    It's great to be able to catch up with you! (and I love blogs because I can catch up with you when I can...be it 3 am or otherwise :P)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nope. No good ranch recipe but can you believe I'm STILL trying? Oh well....

    I love the pix of your family!

    ReplyDelete