Sunday, October 17, 2010

I wonder how many posts I have started with HOLY MOLY! or HOLY SHAMOLY!!! :P
This is one of those. :P LOL
Well, really...I guess they ALL are because how often does a woman just get time to herself? Without a million things to do..without feeling guilty for taking the time? I was getting better about "taking care of me" but I am slipping and I need to get it back. I guess because we went on vacation and this last week has been desperately trying to catch up and has been VERY UNSUCCESSFUL.
Vans breaking down, I-PHONES, and playlists going bonkers...Teenager schedule (need I say more about that one? ;p)

I think Mike is going to take Alex car shopping very soon. She needs a car to practice that is not a 15 passenger van or a stick shift. She has saved $1000. We are very proud of her. :) (yes, she will have to get a small loan for the rest unless we happen upon a great car for that amount...it could happen ;p)

Yesterday, that "flu feeling" took over my body. UGH!
We were invited to the neighbors house for a bonfire and I really wanted to go...so I did..but I felt poopy the whole time...I was freezing and sore. :(...I slept until ELEVEN O'CLOCK this morning...you know I didn't feel well!

We took the family to the pumkin patch today. Alex went with us. I didn't force her but I didn't ask her if she wanted to stay home either...it was 12:12pm and she was still in bed...I simply went in and said "we are going to the pumpkin patch" and she asked, "Can I have 5 minutes to get ready?" but I felt bad for her because she just sat there (well, she had her texting)...but we went to Costco afterwards and she likes it there. I would NEVER recommend having "2 families"...it is so hard having teens and tots.

well, my throat is sore and it doesn't feel like I am "sick" it feels like I am "exhausted" and I have to ZUMBA in the A.M. so I should probably hop off here and go to bed. :)

I will try to get pictures uploaded soon. (yea yea Robbie, that's what you always say :P) lol

xoxoxoxoxoxx Good Night!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment