Tuesday, October 26, 2010

ok..I have taken my husband to work...Zachary wanted to see the inside so we all went in, Zach, Siler and me....got to see where my honey works every day. :)

went to the Psych Dr. to evaluate me after taking meds for 3 months...she thinks I am doing great. I told her my concern...and she laughed at me, or with me, I should say....I told her how I used to be and how I am now and she said "YES! my manic patients are used to going 70 miles an hour so when they slow down to where the rest of the world is, at 25 miles an hour..it's REALLY slow."
so that is where I am at today....I am adjusting. :)

but my mood is much better than it was this morning..sorry I was such a crab apple :P

I am feeling content and grateful at this moment...I am going to go take care of what God has blessed me with :)

No comments:

Post a Comment