Sunday, October 24, 2010

I REALLY NEED TO CHANGE THE DATE ON MY CAMERA!!!!!!!!!

Zachary messing with Alex on the way to the Pumpkin Patch

Here We Go :)

Entering the Maze :)

The Corn Box

Me and My BEAUTIFUL daughter, Alex :)





Dad checking Rams score on my right

Alex texting on my left :P


Now the Olympic jumps begin :P

Zach's Nestea Plunge.

Mia lost a shoe in the corn and Siler is waiting patiently

Siler is STILL waiting and Thank you, Alex, for the butt shot...it looks like you can see right down my pants and Mike is NOT happy :P THAT SHOE WAS HARD TO FIND!



NOTE TO SELF...BRING A FRIEND FOR THIS ONE!




This is after the pumpkin patch and after Costco's frozen yogurt..the evidence is still on his cute face :)

This picture was supposed to be the first one! I was documenting from the beginning..Hmmmm :P

2 comments: