Thursday, October 7, 2010

I am not sure is it is completely allergies or if I am sick but either way, I don't feel fantastic..BUT! This place is a TRUE vacation...NO KIDDING!!! I seriously want to move to Dallas in a couple of years so we can be just a few hours from here (HERE, being the Oliver home). It is another lakehouse...like the one we stayed at in Eufala, and we, Niccums, would love to live 4 hours from each lakehouse, SMACK DAB in the middle!!! I feel it in my bones....it'll happen.
Alex always tells me she wants to go back to Fort Smith...Dallas is closer than where we are now. :)
Speaking of Alex, OH MY GOSH! She got the most beautiful Sweet 16 photos taken tonight...I will let you know when they are posted on the OLUVR blog...when you combine OLUVR's talent and Alex's beauty...I am speechless :)

well, we head out of here tomorrow morning....and heading to Fort Smith...we will be there for 2 days and then we head home...back to real life...work, school. house stuff..but we have rested and we are feeling content. Great Friends, Great Times, Life is Worth Living to the FULLEST. :) :) :)

<3 You!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment