Friday, October 15, 2010

I DO NOT LOVE SHOPPING!!!

I made it to the consignment store.
Walked out with 2 pair of jeans and 5? tops? yes, 5. Two black, One White, One Grey, and one Grey and Navy Blue (UH OH! VENTURING OUT!)

I found a pair of ADORABLE navy blue and white Converse online at Macy's..they are not the typical CHUCKS..though I LOVE those and kind of want to get a pair or two. I really hate physically going to the store to shop. If I knew these pair would fit me, I would SOOOO order online...BUT! I don't want to wait for shipping just to find out they don't work ya know???

I have officially made it to a size 6 :) That was my final destination so hear on out is maintenance , which is GREAT :)

I am going to get my boys rounded up and REST! I am so excited to REST! :)

2 comments:

  1. Size 6!! I just did the WAVE!!!! Way to go ROBBIE, you look super fabulous by the way:) You are so my motivation:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you girl. :) You know it has been a slow work in progress. :) It took me almost a year to lose 15 lbs. :P

    ReplyDelete