Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I am sitting here with a WHOLE avocado...mashed up with cilantro and salt..mmm mmm mmm (I don't do well with that quarter of avocado that's recommended! WHATEVER!) LOL

WOW the last three days have been wicked wild!

I am sending the boys to Moms Time Out tomorrow because I have a box of papers that HAS to be gone through...I hope I am ruthless and hold on to NOTHING that is not important. Lord Help Me. :)

I also need to do the WalMart run that I have been putting off since I got home..but honestly, there are no funds to do that (NOT COMPLAINING! NOT POOR MOUTHING!!! just saying.) Maybe I will just grab diapers and see if everything else can wait until Friday..but then I will have my boys with me..BUT I don't have to work and my bos of papers will be finished so I probably can handle that better because I won't be as stressed. THERE! Thank you :) I just thought out loud and it's resolved :) (For That Matter..Maybe I can get a few diapers donation (or even LOANED :P) to hold me over and avoid WalMart all together!!!! NOW I'M THINKING! :) :) :)
Shoot, I bet I can find some if I clean the van out and then THAT would kill a couple birds (WHY DO WE SAY THAT???)

ok...I have to tell you that I was on my way to teach Zumba this morning and a baby squirrel jumped in front of me...he ran this way and that way and you KNOW I swerved...OH MY GOSH! I WAS DEVASTATED! I thought I missed him..I didn't feel a thing...but I looked in my rearview mirror. :( :( :(
I was like "HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GO BE CHEERY AT ZUMBA NOW????" so I called a girlfriend and she was having a much worse day than me so she pulled me out of that jam. :(
THEN!!!!!!! we were leaving the orthodontist and there was this MOST FURRY catepillar crossing the parking lot...I stopped to show Siler...(and Zach) but I was like smiling and saying "LOOK :) do you want to touch it?" (YOU KNOW THAT WAS A STRETCH FOR ME!!!!!!!!!) and Zachary walks up and STEPS ON IT! *GASP!!!!!!* I was like "WHY DID YOU DO THAT??????" and he was like "I don't know. " oh my gosh...break my heart again....so yea, the Niccums and animals weren't compatible today :P I told Zach if the bugs are in their own home (OUTSIDE) he is NOT to stomp them. Me sweet baby boy :P

well, that is not at all where I intended my blog to go. :P but it is 10:35 and I really need sleep. I prob won't be back tomorrow unless it is a quick HI I LOVE YOU! but if I don't make it back, know that I am thinking HI!!! I LOVE YOU...Can't wait till I can stay and write a while...
(I really need to...I keep hearing my book in my head)

Good night.
xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment