Monday, October 4, 2010

It's 5:15, everyone is sleeping.
I need to shower, pack..blah blah blah yada yada yada. :P
Did I mention yesterday how absolutely sore my legs are? I can hardly bend my knees.
The phone rang last night...I was upstairs and all the cordless phones were downstairs.
Me "I can't get that!"
Alex "MOM!!! COME GET THIS, I CAN'T COME UPSTAIRS!!!"
Me "I CAN'T COME DOWNSTAIRS!!!"
I go to the top of the stairs and we just look at each other, both with dread in our eyes..LOL!!!
Alex "let's meet halfway?"

oh my gosh! it was so much more dramatic than this blog can make it sound. :P LOL

The christian station is playing all kinds of new songs that I love..but they are not on Project Playlist yet...I wonder how people upload songs to Project Playlist.?
I like Chris Tomlin's "WHERE YOU GO I'LL GO, Where you stay I'll stay, when you move, I'll move, I will follow you."
I don't know who sings these but there is a "It happens in a blink it happens in a flash, it happens in the time you take to look back...slow down!"
another one is "no matter what, I'm gonna love you..."
and I am NOT a Newsboys fan....BUT! Their latest is "BORN AGAIN" or something like that...it ROCKS!
Alex and I are going to buy them from i-tunes but I want to put them on my playlist.

Oh my goodness, I almost forgot to tell you....on the sidebar where my blog links are...Samantha, my daughter, has a blog, Sam's Awesome Life...if you want, you should jump over there and read her ABOUT ME..she is AMAZINGLY CUTE! :)

well, I guess I should get off here and get moving. It is always nice to catch up with you. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment