Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday Morning. Thank God it's Friday!!!

Meeting a girlfriend and her Canadian Mama at a consignment shop this morning. Her mom visits quite frequently so she may have already discovered this particular store, but if not? She is in for a treat :)
I need to go (and I don't know that I will be successful with my boys in tow) all of my jeans are falling off me. That is great and not because I don't have clothes, at this time. I don't need a lot but a couple would be great :)

ok, OUT OF THE BLUE...my iphone decided to sync. ??? It's too long (and boring) to explain..just talking out loud.

Payday today. Gave generously and cheerfully and I feel better. Not bragging or boasting just stating...it TRULY IS so much better to give than receive.

I am wanting to make a big pot of potato soup and invite neighbors over tonight...maybe have a bonfire in the backyard after dinner? If I make it, will they come??? LOL..if not? We will have lots of leftover soup :P
I would love to take some to my sister (who LOVES potato soup) but she told me we are no longer sisters....thank you very much. I cannot wait to move away from here. It is SO pathetic that people ask me if we have family here and I am like "uuuuum" the answer is "no".

back to happy thoughts..yes, I think I will get the ingredients after the consignment shop and do that..It'd be great for us to have people over :)
Faith, Encouragement and Hospitality are my gifts after all :)

I got the best e-mail this morning from one of my Zumba girls :) She stated that her husband can really tell a difference since she started Zumba and she said THAAAAANK YOU!!!! How precious is the gift God has given me!!!!!

well, xoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Happy Friday to YOU! :)

2 comments:

  1. PLEEEEEEASE send me the ZUMBA video of you, I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO need it! Can you tell I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO desperate?????????????????

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Giiiiirl..I have attempted the video THREE times. :P 4th time HAS to be the charm :) I am borrowing a tripod from a friend and I am SERIOUSLY considering just doing it on my patio in the backyard. I promise, I have the stack of DVDs ready to go AS SOON AS I can get a whole video with my head in it :) :) :) You are so beautiful. I love you...You will be dancing with me before you know it :)

    ReplyDelete