Saturday, October 23, 2010

Sitting for a moment. Drinking some coffee.Getting ready to teach a ZUMBA class. :P The house is quiet.
I already ran Alex up to church so she could help set up for an ALL YOU CAN EAT PANCAKE BREAKFAST fundraiser. The youth group is going on a mission's trip to Hawaii. ( I know, TOUGH job..but someone's gotta do it :P)

We are going to a little party on a lake today. Well, it's a big party, actually, but we are going for a short period of time...but long enough to visit with some friends and short enough that my heart won't shrivel to nothing from stress of having my boys there. :) yes, I'm chuckling..they'll be fine..that's what leashes are for....:P ok, I am cracking up now...I am JUST KIDDING!!!!!! whew! someone slipped something in my coffee or something's got my funnybone tickled. :P

Yesterday was quite interesting.
I got a surprise phone call from one of my bestest besties!!! :) :) :) She started working fulltime a few years ago and it really rocked my world because we used to talk almost daily..and when she started working I was like ???????? lol! But we adjusted and she loves her job so YAY!!!! but she had the day off yesterday and we got to hang on the phone for TWO HOURS :) :) :) (I did clean while we talked and my kids made sure and got my attention during that time :P)  I wish I could REALLY help my friend...but I know she is in good hands and just being here is all I am able to do..so THAT is what I will do. :) :) :) I really really really really love this girl. A lot a lot!

I also watched the Princess Bride for the first time yesterday...and ended up watching it TWICE. Once during the day with Alex, Sam, Zach, and Siler and then again at night with Mike, Sam, Mia, Zach, and Siler. YES! MY TWO YOUNG BOYS SAT THROUGH IT TWICE! but I am returning it to its righful owner today. :) and now I can say I have seen it. :)

well, I am looking at the clock and knowing I have to get out of here...
Have a good weekend if I don't make it back :P

1 comment: