Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sunday night 9:21 :P
Just let out a huge exhale.
Where did this weekend go?
Saturday, I taught a class, a GREAT class if I do say so myself :) I love seeing all my girls moving in the same direction at the same time, smiling. :)
After class I had a little frustration but it had nothing to do with Zumba...I shouldn't complain BUT...the owners of the dance studio told me if no one was there when I finished, just to lock up...well, there were people there to take a class and there was no instructor...so I had to stick around waiting for the instructor and it was 45 minutes after my class was over. I don't know that I should have been so annoyed, but it was not my responsibility..I am just the Zumba girl...I am not "employed" by the studio to be sticking around.
well, hopefully it will not become a habit....I always have stuff to do :P
We went to a 40th birthday party and it was also a Tribute to the Party Man's Father, who just passed away in August...there were LOTS of people and LOTS OF FOOD...thank God I burn 3000 plus calories a week because I am pretty sure I ate them this weekend :P
Today...the floors got scrubbed, laundry washed..Alex and I went to Trader Joe's, WalMart, Target, Shoe Carnival, and Schnucks...my goodness! We had a lot of fun...she called me A.D.D :P LOL You had to be there :)
I am waiting for the washer to complete so I can switch the load and I need to go to SLEEP.
I need to find my MP3 player and plug it in for Zumba tomorrow morning :) :) :)
I feel like I am going to fall asleep right here, right now :)
I better stand up before I do. hahahah
Talk to you tomorrow..I don't know about what...I ran into the girl that used to be my sister today at Target...I smiled and said "hello". Alex was feeling quite awkward. I felt bad for her (Alex)....
well, anyhoo Good Night :)
see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment