Tuesday, October 26, 2010

no time to talk...kind of, as always.
don't know if I will get to the story of Renee, the lady who showed up at Zumba.
My husband took his car to the shop before we left for vacation, they fixed his wheel bearings(spelling?)..
when he got his car back, there was a squeak that wasn't there before...
we dropped it off to be looked at yesterday ..[Thank you God we have two vehicles!]
A guy was backing up Mike's car to look at it while another guy was driving through the parking lot and yes, they wrecked my husband's Passat. :(
The taillight, fender and bumper.
so today I have to take him to work, again....2 hours out of my day..AGAIN! and I know I sound like a grouchazoid and I apologize..but for some reason I am not getting good sleep, I keep waking up in the middle of the night and I feel worried, but I don't know about what?

I am a little taken back at the nerve of the lady that birthed me...she has the gonads to ask Sophia to pick up Sam and Mia and take them to her house....PA LEASE! what part of YOU ARE NOT IN OUR LIFE do you not understand? She told me herself "I pray you DO MOVE ON"
and "no" she is NOT the reason I am losing sleep :P in case you were thinking that...the weird sleep and weird dreams have been a couple nights now and that just happened. :P

well, I better get off here and get ready for my crazy day....
it's money...and Zumba, and the crazy schedule that has me with a pit in my stomach..and I think my meds are too high....I am like "So this is what it feels like to not be...well, what I thought was just "me"" I don't have time to get into it...

Sorry if this was the most confusing blog ever...I hope you have a great Tuesday..I won't get to see Biggest Loser tonight so I hope I can go to my friend's house Friday to watch it on her DVR. :) and I think I want to start watching Dancing with the Stars..I caught the end of it last night, while folding clothes...OH I WANT TO BE A DANCER!

No comments:

Post a Comment