Monday, October 18, 2010

I just realized that is has been a week since I was having a VERY bad day and I called a neighborhood lady to go on a walk with me and I "BLAAAAHED" all over the place and I haven't talked to her since. I feel kind of like a piece of crap. :/ though I know I didn't do it on purpose, I just had to get out of the house and ..yea. Maybe I can take her out for coffee on a good day to make up for it? :)

I went for coffee today with a Zumba girl. :) She is the second girl to tell me how her husband can tell a big difference in her. :) I just smile and glow when I hear these things :) :) :)

If you have been with me for a while, you might remember my struggle with SHOULD I OR SHOULDN'T I SELL SCENTSY? and of course NOT won. and it wasn't because I didn't like it....I just didn't feel it was furthering me in a direction where God could use me? But I couldn't put it in words?
If I were still selling Scentsy, I would not have joined the gym. I would not have discovered Zumba and I wouldn't be an instructor today. :) I am soooo glad I listened to that still small voice :) :) :)

I just had the CUTEST curly hair almost three year old boy walk in the house and yell. "MOOOOM!"
I answered and he walked over all adorable like and said "oh he you r" MELT ME like Chocolate I love this kid!!!! I have to run for now :) He wants a BA! (milk) :P

No comments:

Post a Comment