Friday, October 15, 2010

OF COURSE THEY ARE $400!!!!!!!

I have been on the hunt for tall "riding" boots. FOREVER! I saw some I wanted 3 years ago but they were like $200 and you know as parents of several children...that is a LOT of money...well, I WISH I would have got  them when I saw them..because I have wanted them EVERY year since..and had I got them then..I would have already got 3 years out of them!  sooo...I have been looking and looking and looking and looking...and NOTHING that I LOVE...I was on MACY's webpage for another reason and I thought, "LET ME SEE WHAT THEY HAVE?" and as I am scrolling through (not looking at prices) I saw them...I clicked, I saw..and THEN..I SAW, OF COURSE THEY ARE COACH AND $400!  COME ON! That is almost the cost of a new dishwasher for me!!!! Can someone find me a knock off pair??? PLEASE? :) :) :)


1 comment:

  1. well, THAT was EASY! I asked my husband if he likes them and he said "NO."...turns out he doesn't like tall boots...well, I don't want to get them then...WOW! I Could have saved a LOT of time, had I asked him a lot sooner :):) LOL!

    It's FINALIZED..I.AM.A.CONVERSE.GIRL. :P

    ReplyDelete