Thursday, October 28, 2010


Siler had stripped somewhere along the way?
Samantha picked out her outfit..she wanted to be a cowgirl and I actually bought her an outfit from Target but she wanted to do the outfit herself so the outfit is going back and she is happy :)
Mia is a bride, but without the veil at this point. I hope to get her one before the actual night. :)

Samantha was the only one that ran by me while I had my camera out...Mia and Zachary must have been running laps through the trunk lines with their bags :P Lord help me, there's a LOT of candy in my house :p
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. lovin all the pics! i wish you were here so i could fix tha date for you...;)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are adorable! I love all the costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jodie, I am really trying to keep up with the pics for YOU. :P lol and actually, Melissa helped me today over the phone...she was like "GRAB YOUR CAMERA WE CAN DO THIS!" ..and we did it :) I have been wanting to do that FOREVER!
    I cannot believe we drove all the way to Willis, TX and I didn't get ONE picture with you!!!
    Thank you Melissa, I do think my crew is pretty cute :)..I cannot wait to see your daughter's LADY GAGA..
    Jodie, Melissa sews their costumes! I cannot sew a button! (

    ReplyDelete