Sunday, October 3, 2010

I want you to hear this LOUD and CLEAR....I DID say that I wanted to run a Marathon. I DON'T ANYMORE! NOPE! I don't even want to run a half marathon again! nope nope nope!!! and I will be sad when Alex goes on to do them and I am only on the sideline cheering but SO BE IT! I will cheer for her! No more running for me!

I was doing REALLY well until about mile 8. then I lost ALL my great time. Miles 8-10 were really awful! and then around mile 11 I was looking around for a getaway car..In my head I was saying "I was just kidding! I don't really want to do this!!! Around mile 12...I am like "OK! This is almost over and I never have to do it again!" and then I see my husband in the van with Sam, Mia, Zach, and Siler CHEERING me on. :) Oh my heart SMILED and it gave me the boost I needed to finish that last 1.1 mile. :)

We went to Steak and Shake afterwards. That was the BEST part of the race! The Post race nummies!..then I came home, collapsed, napped for an hour, now I am telling you about it and now I have to go!!! I have to pack! :) We are HITTING THE ROAD! VACATION!!!! :) :) :) WHOOO HOOOOO!!!!

:)I should probably ice my knees for a bit. I'm a mess. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment