Thursday, October 28, 2010

GOOD MORNING :)

I am starting to feel a little more like "me".
I was able to wake up this morning with joy.
I am truly embarrassed by my lunatic behavior that past couple of days.
I won't make excuses.
I say I want to follow Jesus example but I act like a fool because I have been hurt..HELLLO! 'HE was oppressed and afflicted, yet HE did not open his mouth' ~ it's in Isaiah. :)
Somewhere in Isaiah, I haven't taken the time to search for it, but it talks about FORGETTING THE PAST and living in the present, moving on...
I don't know how to do that when the hurt is still present...I don't know how to not be appalled by people.
I know the first thing I need to do is quit acting so tough..because I am not. I am one of the most tender people you could meet...cutting people out of my life isn't something that would normally be in my character.

How funny, I say I woke up with joy and now I have tears streaming down my face...but they feel, almost cleansing...like, I was able to move a boulder this morning.
I don't know where today will take me.
I know that I am tired of making excuses for things in my life.

2 comments:

  1. Wish I was there to hug you!!! You will get through this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Girl :) I really am fine :) Thank you :) :) :)
    Just talking out loud...

    ReplyDelete