Friday, December 31, 2010

So Long 2010 :)

it's 11:21
I don't want to stay awake anymore :P
but we are meeting the neighbors in the street for a toast of champaign at midnight
and the kids want to beat the pots and pans :)

I don't know where my calendar is to look back over the year...
the calendar that is currently being used only goes back to July...

off the top of my head
our basement wall caved in and God provided
I got to go on a weekend getaway with a friend to Memphis
Sophia moved out
I became a ZUMBA instructor
we took an AWESOME week long vacation and got to see LOTS of fabulous friends
I got to take ANOTHER fabulous getaway to a girlfriend's in Fort Worth

there's MY personal recap

Mike changed jobs (twice)
Alex turned 16 and is working on getting her license
Samantha broke her arm on the last day of school :( but she started 3rd grade and had a new friend movein next door. :)
Mia started 2nd grade and also had a friend move in next door.
Zach started PRE-K..he is doing great!!!!
Siler also started preK with his big brother..and has started talking, A LOT!

the latest adventure....the dumpster

we filled it..completely.
I didn't know if I should feel ashamed or excited..
Ashamed that we even ad enough stuff to fill it
Excited that the STUFF is out of my house.

I got up this morning and tackled the garage..
it's much better
not completely finished...

it's 11:30
we are all sooooo tired..
I just told the kids to clean their rooms to start the New Year with clean rooms :P
They are exchausted and getting VERY slap happy!!!

Resolutions for this year

Have friends over more often..dinner parties, bon fires..whatever!!!
Mike wants to fish (trout, fly, whatever! ;p), bike more, skeet shoot...

I want to cook. (I WANT TO LIKE TO PREPARE MEALS! lol)
I want to FOLLOW a budget
I don't have a lot of personal goals this year...
be the best Zumba instructor I can be

I think I am going to take back what I just said
I ALWAYS have a lot of personal goals..lol
I am just not going to share all of then at this time...

11:36..I am fading fast...

Lord willing...I have goals for my 40th and 50th years..
I would like to run a marathon when I am 40
and when I am 50 (Zach and Siler will be 18 and 16) I would like to take the family to New York City for New Year's Eve.

The continuing education catalog came and they had a Play the piano in ONE DAY and Play the guitar in ONE DAY..that I would like to take..but we'll see

I also want to get my Personal and Group Training Certifications...I don't know if I am shooting for that this year or next...

Above all I want to do what Matthew 6:33 says "SEEK GOD FIRST" and everything else comes after :)

so there you have it...my goals and bucket list all in one :)

1 comment:

  1. Everything said was very logical. But, think about this, what if you were to create a killer post title?
    I ain't suggesting your information isn't good.
    , however what if you added something to possibly
    get folk's attention? I mean "So Long 2010 :)" is a little plain. You ought to glance at Yahoo's front
    page and watch how they create article titles to grab people
    interested. You might add a related video or a related pic or
    two to grab people interested about everything've got to say. Just my opinion, it would bring your posts a little bit more interesting.

    Feel free to visit my page Newport Beach catering

    ReplyDelete