Friday, December 10, 2010

WOKE UP AT 3AM

I think I do this every Friday now.
I think it is because I know it is my day off and I don't have to be "ON" for Zumba.

I laid in bed until 4 and I couldn't take it anymore.
I have balanced the checkbook and paid bills.
It doesn't look good but it's only because I fronted my sweet 16 year old a lot...we are going to "talk" today. :P what I mean by "talk" is "COLLECT" lol

I have had many thoughts flying through my head (as always)...
I always feel bad that I am so compassionate.
I never want to be a downer when I speak of the hungry, hurting, homeless, abused..the sex trafficking...all that stuff...but it is who I am and it is what my heart knows.
I just don't know what God would have me do with this heart except PRAY...
and yes, I have faith..God given FAITH...but do I? Faith the size of a mustard seed is supposed to move mountains...
I just feel like the mountains I want moved are SOOOO LARGE and SOOOO MANY!

Father, please bless the ministries that already have their hand in your service...feeding the hungry, clothing the naked, helping the hurting, housing the homeless....

I am not a spoiled brat. I am blessed, beyond blessed. and I am grateful beyond words.
Thank you Jesus for my husband and the gift that you gave him for the field he is in...
Thank you that the field he is in is able to support the children that you have given to us (or lent us :P)
Seriously Father...please help me get to the bottom of my heart issue of why I am not a good servant with the money you allow us...I really want to make this change but I cannot do it on my own...though I know you give us each our own allowance of self control, please help me learn how to use mine????

Thank you so much Father for the friends you have placed in my life...some that I speak to on a daily basis..and the ones that I don't really know, but I know I love them...

Thank you for my health and ability to reach people through something as fun and fantastic as ZUMBA. One friend referenced it as "magic fairy dust" LOL!!!!! all I know is it's more than "dancing"..it is healing after a hard day...it is an escape from the uglies in the world (for one hour nothing can touch you!) it is soul food..so much FUN :)

I really want to start something..it wouldn't be ZUMBA..because ZUMBA is latin inspired..it is INTERNATIONAL music...African, Indian, etc... I want to create a "universal" dance..lol Christian Hip Hop :)  I hear songs all the time that I am like "OOOHHHHHH MYGOSH THIS WOULD BE FU UN!" :)

well, anyway...those are my Friday early morning ramblings....
it is 5am.
I think I am going to wake Alex and see if she wants to sneak to QT for a hot chocolate and an early morning WalMart run. :) :) :)

Have a super blessed Friday..I am sure I will be back, but if not..have a great weekend..

No comments:

Post a Comment