Friday, December 3, 2010

I love empty trash cans and full tanks of gas.

and I love this verse...Colossians 1:10 That you may walk (live and conduct yourselves) in a manner worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing to Him and desiring to please Him in ALL things.

(that ALL is "something" isn't it?)

I can't go back and change anything but so many things come to my mind that I wish I could. I don't know that they would have made a difference or not?

well, choices have been made and only time will tell ..I can't change the past or predict the future soooooo.....I will reflect on Colossians 1:10 and start over today :)

It does sadden me to say this...last week I was SOOOOO excited that this is my FIRST YEAR in MANY that my New Year's resolution is NOT going to be "get healthy" or "lose weight" or whatever...I was like "YAAAAY ME!!!!" but then this morning as I was reading my Bible and just thinking....I don't think we have been to church since mid August!!! and I was like, well, we can make it our New Year's resolution to get back in the swing of things.:( I would have never thought I would be saying those words!!!!! A New Year's resolution to go to church???? well, I am saying it...and now that I have said it out loud, I am not sad anymore. I am humbled and excited. :) I know the whole term "if you wanna start something, why not now?" and maybe we could start now...and I could give you excuses why not..but I won't..we will just see. :)

My husband just stepped out of our bedroom..he is incredibly handsome and makes me smile :)
Siler just walked out behind him, jabbering away....
Mike is putting him on the potty for me...:)

I guess I should get off here and start my day...it was nice spending some of my morning with you. :)
I am going to try to get pics on here today or at least this weekend. :) I have them from Thanksgiving..the gingerbread house excursion :P

xoxoxoxoxxox

2 comments: