Monday, December 27, 2010

RELENTLESS



I felt the need to come back and give God more glory than I gave Him credit for earlier.

I was embarrassed in the first place to blog such personal stuff...fear of being judged...and looking so weak...
but I am not one to lie...
and though not all people share as much as I do (or even have close to the amount of emotions or drama filled lives :P lol)
I am one that shares feelings...and to not share..I feel like I am being "fake" and being "fake" makes me feel like I am "lying"

ok, so there is why I shared such deep feelings...

BUT!!! God came through for me! and I didn't even ask!
It's CRAZY that Joyce sent me a Thank you gift when I am not even a partner!
It's CRAZY that it told me to NEVER GIVE UP when my insides were telling me to GIVE UP..

I called my bestie (momsgonegodly) who reassured me (once again) that I am okay..and as I am telling her about the Joyce gift..I opened it and there was a bracelet inside....
it says RELENTLESS on one side and NEVER GIVE UP on the other...
and it's MY color!!!

people have NO IDEA who they are dancing with when they ZUMBA with me...
From far away...my bracelets look ALL ZUMBA ISH
no sisters..
FREEDOM = from human trafficking
ONE MORE= for always searching for ONE MORE that needs Jesus
and now NEVER GIVE UP..RELENTLESS...God's promise that HE NEVER LETS ME DOWN!

Thank you God! Thank you God! Thank you God! :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I love how God speaks to us in the strangest ways! You always give God the glory Robbie and that ministers to so many:)

    ReplyDelete