Sunday, December 5, 2010

how could I forget?

Yesterday, Mike was working on a computer...with a screwdriver, taking it apart...
Siler was sitting there watching the whole time.
A little while later Zachary brings me BuzzLightyear, whose back and batteries are missing..
I walk in the boys bedroom and asked "WHO TOOK BUZZ'S BACK OFF?"
Siler, grabs a screwdriver, and with the biggest, most proud smile EVER, he yells "I DID!!!!"

Mike asked, "HE KNOWS HOW TO USE A SCREWDRIVER?"
I said "well, he IS almost 3 and he has been watching you all day."
Mike "I never thought showing him how to use a screwdriver would be a bad thing."
lol
Good News..Buzz, his batteries,his back, and his wings have all been replaced and he is in great working order...
and Siler is sooo cute. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment