Sunday, December 5, 2010

Mike and I went on a date last night with two other couples. It was a lot of fun. WAAAAAAY too expensive but a lot of fun. I told them we need to gather at homes instead of restaurants.

I just ordered some cute things from Zumba.com for Mike to put in my stocking. :) My new favorite color is aqua blue...I have Zumba pants and shoelaces in that color. Zumba is selling a scarf and mittens in that color. :) and I got a new shirt that says ZUMBA INSTRUCTOR on the back. :P WHOA HO HO. :P lol

I had a margarita last night. I seriously do not know why I do that to myself. It was delicious! and I was fine, but I wake up feeling lousy..what's the point? :( :/

well, I guess I will make a pot of coffee and get on with today? Mike and I need to get a sitter and get out of here to go Christmas shopping...and then find somewhere to hide it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment