Wednesday, December 22, 2010

So many things going on with my friends.
sickness, marriage problems, money problems, lack of sleep
I pray for healing for my friends.
A praise report on one friend's marriage..
She was at the end. Had plans to go.
She found a counselor that has figured out the issue in her husband..
(and the husband is willing to work on it)
They are on the road to healing. :)

I pray that we all remember that God supplies our NEEDS
if we don't have it right now, we don't NEED it right now.
I hope I take that into the New Year as my help

I saw this article a LOOOOONG time ago...
"Neat people get rid of neat things"
I have remembered that for a long time and it has helped me purge many NEAT things :P

so now I need to remember "IF I DON'T HAVE IT YET, I DON'T NEED IT YET" :D

Mike and I used to make our wish lists at the New Year and put them aside and check off waht we accomplished at the end of the next year....we haven't done that in a couple of years but I would like to do it again. ( now that I have an office and I can find a place to keep the list) :)

I am going to go have my first cup of coffee this morning. My sweet sweet friend mailed me a Starbuck's sampler and my house smells soooo good.

I love you friends, I really do.
(((HUGS)))

No comments:

Post a Comment