Friday, December 24, 2010

The dumpster arrived yesterday :) :) :) (with a bonus sanitary napkin stuck to the bottom, unused :P)
I have not touched the garage or finished the basement but it's only been a day...I had to teach a class last night, meaning I had to stop and shower and didn't get back into it when I got home.

Mike and I got to go Christmas shopping last night..we took Siler since he doesn't FULLY understand what is going on and he wouldn't tell people their gifts :) Sam, Mia, and Zach stayed with Alex.

I have totally not been focusing on Jesus , the reason for the season..

I mean, yes, I talk to him daily...somewhat get into His Words, the Bible..watch Joyce Meyer so I can hear truth..
but the actual sitting down and reaffirming what He did...humbling himself to come as a lowly human, to serve and to save us...
I cannot fathom how it felt to Mary...a virgin, giving BIRTH...in a STABLE!
I cannot imagine the celebration of visible angels and the beautiful star..

It's so weird that we hear stories about it..but it REALLY happened.

We have never read the Christmas Story from the Bible at Christmas time...
I think we might start today.
(before we open presents or I will not get anybody's attention :P)
I should probably read it from Zach's Bible :D

other than that....after children open their presents this morning...Mike and I are heading to the basement to throw his stuff away :) I hope the children's gifts keep them busy :) :) :)

tomorrow we visit his family...stress free. :)

Sunday...FREE DAY!!!!

Merry Chistmas my sweet friends....I love you a lot. :) :) :) and I hope you are having a blast with your loved ones, be it family or friends :) :) :)

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Robbie! And I'm typing on my
    new netbook! I KNOW!!

    I love your blog and your silly pix. You look beautiful.

    Ok, I laughed outloud about the dumpster! And Mike had to come over and read too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :P You know how you didn't know what ZUMBA was??? I don't know what a netbook is :P I am going to have to GOOGLE it..or wait for you to post a picture of it :) :) :)

    Merry Christmas my beautiful friend...and to your fabulous family, also (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete