Saturday, December 11, 2010

:) My Saturday morning Zumba girls have requested I "kick their butts" next Saturday because the two following Saturdays are Christmas and New Year's. :) :) :) I will be working on new Zumba songs tomorrow and the rest of this week. :)

I wish I would have been recording this morning..it was soooo hilarious..I actually had tears from laughing so hard (while dancing)  *letting out a happy sigh*

well, I am utterly exhausted...Mike and I got to take Alex on a date tonight. The four young ones went to Parents Night Out. We took her out to eat and then to the mall...where Mike went his own way because we were "intimates" shopping. :p
My feet hurt.

We were at Victoria's Secret and they had this 12 perfume sampler for $25 and we had a $10 off so we are sharing ..we get 6 scents each and we each like different ones, it's so cool :)

Before she got off work, I ran to her store and bought really cute clothes for Zach and Siler...the girls took pictures of the modeling show while I was whipping up some chocolate chip cookies so I may load them up tomorrow. :) but I got lots of clothes for them, and an AWESOME blue button down shirt for me and a pair of the tall boots that Mike doesn't like but they were $1! I was like "I CAN WEAR THEM WHEN HE IS NOT AROUND!" lol..for $1!!! They are not "seductive in any way! big ol chunky heels...lol....but Alex and I will probably still call them my hooker boots just because that is what Mike calls tall boots...*rolling my eyes* :P

I have to get to bed..I didn't realize how late it is..no wonder I'm exhausted. :P Good nIght!
xoxoxoxoxoxox

1 comment: