Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I don't know that you will be able to understand what I am saying but I will tell you anyway.

First of all , I still have a gym membership. Even though I cancelled in September...I kept getting charged and I call every month and FINALLY this month he asks "did you come in and sign papers?" um, NOOOO! duh on me! so anyway...since I have the membership till the end of the month, I decided to go to a ZUMBA class this morning. With MY instructor.
Towards the end, she did a familiar song and I almost starting crying...it was the feeling I had over the summer..being a student, not a teacher...in an old familiar place..I smiled the entire hour...and when the hour was over I could not hold back the tears...
I told my instructor I am quitting my job so I can come back and be a student...but then I told her I realize what it is...

have you ever been to a one week camp? Or an awesome vacation? and at the end, though it's time to go...you just cry happy tears from the wonderful memories and the sadness that it's over??? I had the BEST summer taking Zumba classes from my instructor, Tracy. I love her with ALL my heart...but it's time to go and it's so bittersweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment