Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Banana Muffins

This is the 3rd or 4th time I have made these this month. :P they are sooo easy and sooo delicious!!!

mix these together and set aside
1 and 1/4 cup flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp salt

and then mix these together
3 bananas, mashed
3/4 cup sugar ( I just use white..I am thinking about trying the SUGAR in the RAW..I don't know that it would make a difference)
1 egg
and 1/3 cup butter, melted ( I didn't have any butter today so I used coconut oil....they taste fabulous either way)

fold the flour mixture into the banana mixture and scoop into your muffin liners :)

25-30 minutes for large muffins
10-15 for small

25 is always plenty of time for mine

if you know me, you know I do NOT like to be in the kitchen or cooking..but mygosh these are YUMMY!!!
( I am eating one while I type ;p)

and I do wait for my bananas to turn BLACK...that might be the Top Secret to such delicious muffins. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment