Monday, December 27, 2010

Just unloaded a big load of wood from the van...Mike's dad had it for us Christmas day.
Made a HUGE dent in the basement yesterday! oh my gosh the stuff we threw away!
I will take pictures soon...
the kids have a library and an art studio
I don't know if we have fully decided on getting an air hockey table or not...
we have a foosball table..
I have an area to scrapbook.
and the storage area..is awesome!

the only thing I am not sure about are the older pics I have framed...I OBVIOUSLY do not want  to get rid of them..but I don't want to store them either...I guess I will take them out of the frames and scrapbook them...and maybe reuse the frames? I don't know.

It is really really time to get family pictures!!!

well, I need a shower..I was practicing this morning and now I am sweaty..

I have a TODO list in my mind, as always..but my husband is getting ready to go bike riding so I will PAUSE my brain for a while..and make my list :D

XOXOXOXXOXO
Have a fantabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment