Friday, December 3, 2010

so here's what happened...
I was EXHAUSTED!!!
Siler peed in the potty TWICE today..
he called his Daddy and VERY CLEARLY told him what he did (SOOOOO CUTE!)
Daddy and I, of course, thought we should celebrate with some MADE FRESH DAILY CUSTARD. :P

picked up girls from school
ZUMBA
picked up dinner on the way home
Daddy worked late :(
took kids for ice cream

came home and the girls didn't have homework :)
Siler was BOUNCING OFF THE WALLS!
Family channel has the 25 days till Christmas
The Santa CLAUSE was on
we all watched it together
I fell asleep at the end (well, Santa was going to jail)

Movie over
Get all the kids in their own beds
Mike has to do some more work
I decide to clean the vanity in my bathroom
then I decided to declutter my office
now it is almost midnight and I am up...

I do not need ONE MORE THING in my house
but I wish I had a scanner
as I was cleaning up my office area, I came across this picture of Alexandria and Sophia that I love SOOOOOO much....I would love to share it with you..
we had many happy times. :)
gosh that seems like an ETERNITY ago.

I have piles of paper to get rid of, piles of clothes to put away
Alex has a load in the dryer that I can't decide if I feel like folding or not.
She waits until she has MANY dirty clothes and Stuffs my EXTRA CAPACITY over its capacity :P
I am not complaining..she does her own laundry.

I better go down and start my dishwasher.
I want to take more trash out but hello, it's 29 degrees out and I am sitting here in my shirt and panties (TMI sorry!!!)

I had quite the adventure with PBS online today. it's a long/short story. I may have to tell it tomorrow, or never..but Zach thought he was going to have to play a game for a year straight...that is the punchline. and it is a funny punchline if you know the whole story.

Mia wants a locket in her stocking with a picture of Mike and me.
If we Christmas shop within our budget..
I am not even going to finish that thought..
we are blessed. we are blessed. we are blessed.

Mike is finished with his work. I am going to start the dishwasher and go to bed...LOL!!! I will probably crawl in bed in an hour and he will be sawing logs. :P lolololol..

xoxoxoxox Good Night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment