Thursday, December 30, 2010

Yesterday was "something" :P

I taught in the morning...had three people...TOTALLY FORGOT A PORTION OF A SONG! There were two girls that were regulars that just laughed and a brand new girl that I begged to not judge me by this first experience :P At the end of class she was smiling super big and said she feels she learned new dance moves to take to the club...*whew!* :P lol

I am in the process of coming up with the next playlist for the next DVD to get sent out...this one will be higher intensity than the last one but will give a good variation for how you are feeling that day :) Light and airy or let's kick some booty :) I am hoping to send it out for Valentine's Day :)

We went to buy an air hockey table from Craigslist last night...we left without it...it was falling apart :/ so the search is still on for one.

on the way home....Mike backed into another vehicle. :( so we will be waiting to hear the damage on that.

Life is still good. :) I am glad to be on "this side"

I am not trying to talk "holier than thou" when I say this....but NO WEAPONS FORMED AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER....is what I know...

and God loves me...no matter what people say about me, think about me, no matter what I HAVE or have NOT done....and THAT makes life Great :)

(((((BEAR HUGS))))) to you , my friend! I appreciate the love and support I receive from you. :) :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment