Saturday, December 4, 2010

My rolodex needs a makeover in a bad way. I don't know how old it is but I don't talk to half the people in it anymore and Lord knows most of my friends have moved in the last 4 years....(it's been almost 4 years since we left Fort Smith)

well, some of you should be getting your DVDs by now....TAGG, I didn't get yours sent until yesterday so you have a few days.

today...I woke up late for me..VERY late..it was 7:45. I leave at 8:15 to take Alex to work and get to my work by 8:45. I had to shower and get my make-up on...
I taught a class without coffee or breakfast. :/ ;p
unfortunately by the time I got home, I already had a caffeine headache....that is so scary how caffeine does that and "one of these days" I will research WHY that happens...

it's now 2:30. Mike is out skeet (?) shooting.. it has become his Saturday hobby. :) He works VERY hard during the week, I am VERY glad he has an outlet. :) This is mine. :)

well, I am going to check out some new Zumba music....
xoxoxoxxo

1 comment: