Wednesday, December 29, 2010

ok...mentally I am feeling a lot better..a LOT A LOT A LOT!!! Sorry I chose to drag you through that with me :P'

Physically..I am S O R E...girls..the practice I have put in...and the class I did last night (my hair was shower wet!!!!)
the loads of heavy bags into the dumpster
the big load of firewood
running  through the BOUNCE AROUND last night with Siler (yesterday was Siler's birthday!!)

oh my gosh my body is like YYYYOOOOUUUUUUCCCCCHHHHHHH! lol

Alex watched SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION for the first time yesterday..I didn't have time to watch the whole thing with her but I caught maybe the last 30 minutes??? Such a great movie...

I need to get off here and start some coffee, shower, get ready for class this morning....and then the only thing I know for sure is I have to play a card game with Sam today after ZUMBA..she asked me last night but I was exhausted from all the dancing and I had a headache from &^%&^%&..

Dance
Cards
Mike is going bike riding

that is all I know for today :D

Have a blessed day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment