Saturday, December 25, 2010

LOL...yea, we did NOT go to the basement. :P
Mike had a fire going all day.
The kids did play.
I think I may have made a mistake with the my Christmas present.
I asked for something to convert our family VHS tapes to DVDs
we put in Sophia's 1st birthday home video
I had a lump in my heart the whole time..
and not just because she's gone now...

I don't think I want to revisit the past.

well...shoot.

I guess I am just going to have to get a really great EDIT software and only capture highlights..

I thought it was going to be as easy as pressing PLAY at night before going to bed and then burning a DVD the next morning. :P I am so funny.: )

I am off to make more yummy coffee from my fabulous friend...

Merry Christmas to you. :)
Unto us was born this day, in the city of David, a savior..Jesus. :) :) :)
YAY!!!! Thank you Jesus!!!! :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment