Saturday, January 1, 2011

LOL!

I went to Kohl's this morning...all by myself...with $40 Kohl's cash to spend...
I tried on LOTS of clothes....LOTS!
I did find this one ADORABLE black jacket with silver buttons that I LOVED but I didn't know how much I would realistically get to wear it so I left it..
After browsing the store for TWO HOURS..looking at clothes, jewelry, house decorating stuff, bedding and who knows what else..
I left with a Food Network knife... a little grey robe with a cream fur hoodie, and a new wish list for the new year..

The knife reminded me that I want one of those magnetic strips to screw into the wall above the counters for my knives
I saw this pedicure thingy that reminded me I would love to have one of those foot roller things for my over worked achy feet
that reminded me that I would love to have one of those "S" bars to push into my tense muscles
Mike's mom made us a beautiful quilt for Christmas..I would love to get a bedskirt to match.

BUT!!!! I have to start "SAVING" and quit SPENDING so much so ...I will trust that when the time is right...the desires of my heart will be met :)

I am actually excited about the knife :) I had bought one not too long ago (A food network one) but it's a little too short for cutting oranges (which I cut a LOT!)

and the robe..I have been wanting something cozy for a while...so I guess all in all, I did good. :)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds good to me!!!! And I would love to see a picture of your new quilt!

    ReplyDelete