Sunday, January 16, 2011

Feeling a bit overwhelmed. I know it will pass. I was gone all day yesterday and Mike did a load of laundry (all the way..like wash,dry,fold, and put away)...he's a better domestic person than me. :P

I watched Cloudy with a chance of meatballs this morning with Siler and the other kids woke up and decided to have an ENCORE...so I am letting them chill and watch it but as soon as it's over they are doing the basket race..boys against girls...the downstairs is filled with their "stuff"...tarn, watches, bracelets, pillows, clothes, toys...UGH!

I have a call in to the massage place..I have been putting it off long enough....I joined a yearly deal and I haven't been since ??? September??? yea, I need to catch up...I have paid for them!

okay..I am going to go..I don't know what today holds..but I am hoping for some good stuff :):):)

Just realized there is no school tomorrow :) :) :) YAY!!!! : ) :) :) I looooove no school! :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment