Thursday, January 13, 2011

well it is one of those 3am days...UGH PMS UGH! My eyes are burning I am ready for a nap and it's 7:21am...I need to wake children and stuff.
ZUMBA might be a little rough tonight but at least I know I (oh shoot! I WAS going to say I am off Friday but that is my audition  day!) well, shoot.

Prayerfully..I will get the girls to school and settle in for a movie for the boys and I will sleep..Sounds awful but I get this, it seems once a month when I wake up and CANNOT fall back asleep..

I did get my office...ummm, picked up and maybe manageable? lol

oh my gosh I want to sleep!

OH! I did do research on Zumba shoes...well, I looked up CHEER shoes because basically I jump and dance..and FUNNY stuff..the exact shoes I bought Alex for Christmas are the shoes I need. :P I had looked at the bottom of her shoes and thought HMMMM....and then she had ZUMBAed in them and liked them so I don't know why I didn't think to get some myself ;P (I guess because I got them for Her...lol)

oh my goodness...well, WORST CASE scenario...Alex gets home at 3 and I leave at 3:45ish to pick up girls before Zumba so I can get a little nap before dancing..but I hope for much more than that. :)

wishy me luck :P

2 comments:

  1. Zumba lady! i have bad news! The zumba music gets on my nerves! :( I was gonna get the wii zumba but honestly i really don't think I could tolerate the music for very long. So what do i do? I tried just dance with kids and LOVED it...maybe i will get the big people version?

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's cool Mama....I am so glad you told me so I don't try to torture you with another DVD :) :) :)
    If you love to dance then absolutely get the Just Dance versions for Wii :) :) :) I would love to get them but I know that my Wii time would be very little...and I already dance a lot :P lol

    I cannot stop thinking about your bedroom..oh my gosh it is sooooo lovely!

    ReplyDelete