Saturday, January 15, 2011

e-mails, blogs, usernames oh my

I had a "charter" e-mail...
I switched to "g-mail"
My blog is linked to CHARTER
but back when I created a "secret blog" I used my g-mail account
so now that I am using GMAIL instead of CHARTER..I was blogging on a separate blog that you all were not getting....LOL!!! but I didn't even realize it because I just hit NEW POST and don't usually VIEW BLOG..but last night I went to VIEW BLOG and it was all black with no music, no links and 4 posts..I was like WHAT HAPPENED TO MY BLOG????? lol

sooooooooo, now I don't know what I am going to do...I guess I will just have to log into the CHARTER acct if I want to blog :P or I can just start alllllll over again..I dislike all this"changing technology" stuff!

but to update you on what I had been telling you..I had an audition and I got the job :)

I am sure there was much more than that but my head is experiencing a pounding headache and I have been gone ALL day with ZUMBA training...I learned belly dancing, the tango, flamenco, and the samba....and you are like..OOOOKKKKKKK..I know, me too....it was a LOT of info to take in for one day which is probably why my head hurts. :p

See you all soon as long as I log into the correct blog :P LOLOLOLOL!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new job! Can't wait to hear more about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAy!!! so proud of you!!! Congrats on the new job!! - so the shoes you mentioned ~ can you msg me a link to them??

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are the NIKE MUSIQUE s..they have them at Kohl's and Lady Footlocker...but I ended up NOT Loving them and am taking them back..I only tried one time...I LOOOOOOVE my Rocket Dogs...I just crammed an insert in them :P :):):) but yea

    ReplyDelete