Sunday, January 9, 2011

I have come to the conclusion that I am , in fact, lazy.
People always say to me "you cannot be lazy with 6 children" and they have not been saying that because I have been claiming to be lazy...I have been making excuses for "why my house this" and "why my car that"and have said "I AM NOT LAZY".
I could, MAYBE, be more overwhelmed than lazy MAAAYBE

the other thing I am is a "time waster"...which MAYBE goes hand in hand with the lazy thing.

hmmm...now that I am superpsychoanalyzing myself...

I think it is just that my priority lies with SOCIALIZING! I LOOOOVE TO SOCIALIZE!
I moved my laptop to the basement so that I would not be on it as much...I got a lot done in those days that it was down there (it is now on the main level and needs to either go back upstairs or down) I am so spoiled that I wish I had a computer upstairs AND down...(hey, at least I didn't say on all three levels :P)

I have been purging my closet AGAIN...I have clothes in there that even though I don't have a lot of clothes..I do not wear some of them...I put them on and feel uncomfortable for one reason or another...I think I honestly have 2 shirts that I feel okay in...(you are supposed to feel like a million bucks when you dress) :)

I had this wardrobe once. It was spring/summer...
I was a size 6.
it was a pair of black capris and khaki capris and denim shorts
a black cami and a white cami
a white button down short sleeve, a purple button down, and a french blue button down
I guess I had a pair of "slacks" because I wouldn't have worn the blue shirt with capris

anyway...that was my wardrobe...and I would mix and match and still loved getting dressed everyday.

I want that "type" of wardrobe again.I don't know where to go though...
I am always wanting to save $$$ so I go to the consignment store
well, I get home and end up not liking what I ended up with a couple weeks later
I had purchased long sleeve button downs...they were too short...like if I wanted to layer something over them..the bottom would not lay right

well, could I bore you more with THIS convo??? lol

Today we are taking our children for their first roller skating lessons.

we are also going to a GOING AWAY party. :(

I haven't felt good the past couple days...(my same story..I think I am tired and I have been eating really REALLY bad)

Praying I overcome this "WHATEVER IT IS" laziness, overwhelmness, blah blah blahblah.

I have a couple girlfriends going through some pretty rotten situations....I sincerely wish I knew what to say or do.

I wish people could just be nice to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment